I see that it is common to have a reading list. This gives people recommendations of what to read under your own website. I should thank Jason and the micro.blog podcast where Greg McVerry talks about the IndieWeb which I have been trying to imbibe. You can see that even at this page where it asks for webmentions. So my plan is to list the books I’ve read and try to do reviews if possible.
- Beloved by Toni Morrison.
- The Women Who Walked Into Doors by Roddy Doyle.
- i want 2 do project. tell me wat 2 do by Shakthi Kannan.
- Learning Optimism by Martin E. P. Seligman.
- The Sigma Protocol by Robert Ludlum. (Gotten bored of the genre for now)